3RD EUROPEAN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE 2019
We are glad to invite you to the 3RD EUROPEAN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CONFERENCE 2019 that will take place in Prague, Czech Republic on 2-3 April 2019.
Join us for an event which brings together successful senior assistants from top leading companies and chief executive officers, as well as highly qualified trainers who will share insights on efficient time-management, discuss latest trends in business performance and discover new practical skills to increase one’s productivity and value.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by a dynamic questions & answers section as well as panel discussion and workshops with some of the keynote speakers.
Don’t miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists on 2-3 of April in Prague, Czech Republic.
Who should attend: Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Executive Supports, Business Supports, Professional Secretaries, Executive Officers, Administrative Assistants, Administrative Managers
Industries: Finance, Retail, Advertising, Technology, Transport, Construction, Sales, Insurance, Bank, Pharmaceutical Industry, Education, Trade, Marketing, Health Care, Research, Telecommunications, Airlines, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Automotive, etc.
– Latest Trends in Profession and Requirements of Employers to EA
– Artificial Intelligence in the Field of Executive Performance
– Time-management Techniques for Executive Assistants
– Achievement of Successful Cooperation between assistants
– Cross-Cultural Competence
– Adapting to a New Leader and Work with Millennial Managers
– Role of EA as a Strategic Partner
– Possibilities of Career Advancement as an Executive Assistant
– The Secret of the Work-Life Balance
To discuss the attendee opportunities or register for the event please contact:
Tel.: +420 226 633 310
E-mail address: email@example.com
TEL: +420 226 633 309
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org