2ND ANNUAL INHALATION AND RESPIRATORY DRUG DELIVERY CONFERENCE
Thanks to the developments of the modern medicine, inhalers have become the most effective way of delivering respiratory drugs. 2nd Annual Inhalation and Respiratory Drug Delivery Conference will give you a unique opportunity to discuss the high efficiency delivery systems, the new challenges and approaches of the inhaler models on the market.
The agenda also features the global regulatory CMC requirements, key studies on the latest trends in inhalation devices and personalized treatments with large and small molecules for different respiratory diseases. Presentations will also be focused on the topics, such as: cell therapy, inhaled vaccines and the future potential for high-dose applicants and available liquid inhalation devices.
The event is modeled for the senior manager representatives, experts and main decision makers who are interested to be acquainted with the latest approaches and inventions of the respiratory drug products delivery field.
Who should attend:
– Medical suppliers
– Home healthcare providers
– Manufacturer representatives
– Drug quality and design specialists
– Medical marketing representatives
– Lungs and airway disorder specialists
– Control, support and testing specialists
– Medical technology and service provides
– Intubation and ventilation product suppliers
– Head specialists in respiratory drug delivery products
– Medical research fellows, professors and academic representatives
– Allergy & Asthma research Organizations, Academies, Societies Asthma, COPD, allergy and – immunology specialists
Industries: Medical Marketing, Marketing and Business Development, Medical Devices & Injectors, Inhalation Product Development, Respiratory Drug Development, Respiratory medicine Inhalation, Inhalation Development and Engineering, Drug Delivery Innovation Respiratory Pharmacology, Device Engineering New Delivery Technologies, Inhaled Dosage Systems Connective Health, Respiratory Regulations Respiratory R&D, Pulmonary Disease Metered Dose Inhaler Development, Scientific Research, Generics & Respiratory.
– Analytical approaches and specifications
– Overview of the available liquid inhalation devices
– Challenges requirements and opportunities of the inhaler models on the market
– Advantages of the large and small molecules for inhaled therapy
– The future potential of the soft mist inhaler for high dose applicants
– The new approaches of therapeutic fields for lung cancer
– Overview of a personalized treatment in Asthma
– Local technical development of the inhalation product and global regulatory CMC requirements
To discuss the attendee opportunities or register for the event please contact:
Tel.: +420 226 633 309
E-mail address: email@example.com