VEHICLE RECYCLING INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT 2018
One century ago, when junk cars were traded in or given away for the auto junk yards, the scrap was mostly used for the war equipment. Nowadays, the vehicles are shredded and the metal content is used to make new vehicles. As the industry progressed, scrap metal recycling companies faced new obligations, complexities and regulations.
Vehicle Recycling International Conference 2018 will give you the unique opportunity to discuss the most pressing issues of vehicle dismantling and meet the representatives of the biggest scrap metal recycling companies and leaders from automotive and manufacturing industries.
All the senior representatives, experts and decision makers, as an ELV – LCA specialists, solution technology managers, vehicle safety and insurance representatives, manufacturing process specialists and waste/recycling policy makers will gather for the two days summit in Munich to present the recent trends, opportunities and new regulations of the field.
Don’t miss the chance to become the part of this great event and share your experience with the international experts and specialists on 25-26 of October in Munich, Germany.
Who should attend:
– Analysts of ELV and LCA
– Vehicle repair specialists
– Electronic – Vehicle battery suppliers
– Circular economy specialists
– Remanufacturing managers
– Manufacturing and process engineers
– Waste/Recycling policy makers
– Recycling consultants and managers
– Vehicle safety representatives
– Solution technology managers
– Vehicle dismantling and refurbishment specialists
– Environmental policy advisors and specialists
– Manufacturing scrap recycling and processing specialists
– Engineers, administrators, managers, analysts, directors, owners of ELV recycling industry
– Chemicals & Specialty materials
– The new advantages of vehicle recycling techniques
– Recent trends, opportunities and challenges of ELV
– ELV waste management
– The future of plastic car parts recovery
– Using of ELV cars in non-EU countries
– Best practice overview of ROI
To discuss the attendee opportunities or register for the event please contact:
Tel.: +420 226 633 310
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +420 228 225 415
E-mail address: email@example.com